We have a team of people that share our ethos towards patient care.
The teams are dedicated to supporting practices, refining and simplifying our processes – all with our practice teams, our Clinicians and our patients at the forefront of everything they do.
At our Support Centre you can expect to find:
- Over 40 personnel across our departments
- Many of our Central Support teams visiting and liaising with colleagues around the country about what is happening in their area
- Training courses from our purpose-built training facilities for up to 50 delegates
- Incredibly committed and loyal staff across our Clinical, Learning & Development, Facilities, Acquisitions, Human Resources, Recruitment, Accounts, Payroll, Marketing and IT Departments
- A positive can-do attitude and commitment to supporting others around the business
To be part of Rodericks, you will need to take pride in everything you do as an individual but crucially, as a team player. Always thinking about the future, you will use the many forums available to share your thoughts and ideas of how we can improve our company and how we work together. We are proud of our achievements but never too proud to listen, and we expect our people to be the same, whilst remaining focused on our mutual goals:
- Facilitating the smooth and effective operation of our dental practices
- Focusing on how we can provide the maximum support so that our patients remain our key focus
- Always remembering that we are a dental group, dedicated to providing high quality patient care
Do you think you have what it takes to add value to our growing company? If so, find out about our latest support vacancies today.