Job Title: Trainee/Apprentice Dental Nurse
Location: Buckingham House Dental Practice, Buckingham
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week
We are currently looking to recruit a Trainee/Apprentice Dental Nurse to join our team at Buckingham House Dental Practice, Buckingham. This is an excellent opportunity to start a new career with Rodericks with opportunities to learn new skills and develop into a long and successful career with the group.
About the Company
Rodericks Dental Limited is a dental group with over 70 practices across England and Wales. Providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week in high quality, modern dental practices. Our practices are all fully CQC compliant which underpins the high standard we set ourselves and our teams.
As a Dental Nurse you will provide a key role in supporting dentists and hygienists to provide high quality care to our patients. Keeping your surgery organised and prepared for incoming patients, supporting your clinician in clinical procedures. Providing calm reassurance to anxious patients, you will possess excellent nursing skills and people skills and a real attention to detail.
- Providing chairside support to dentists and hygienists and establishing ways of working.
- Supporting clinicians to ensure surgery sessions run efficiently and on time.
- Supporting and reassuring nervous patients.
- Maintaining high standards of infection control in line with the group’s clinical governance policies and procedures.
- Supporting the practice to meet CQC requirements.
- Completing instrument decontamination processes.
Full training and support will be provided. If you are an excellent “people person” and are willing to learn and work hard to develop your new skills, this could be the career for you.
All trainee/apprentice dental nurses must undertake initial assessment in maths and English as part of the interview process, achieving minimum of Level 1 to consider taking the application forward
All apprentice dental nurses who do not already have a certificate for a GCSE at level C or above (or the equivalent) in maths and English, will be required to complete functional skills in maths and English level 2 as part of their apprenticeship.
- Professional indemnity.
- Uniform provided.
- Dental Treatment Scheme.
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you want to join the company that cares about you and cares about your career, apply today.