Job Title: HR and L&D Administrator
Location: Northampton, Head Office
Hours: Full-time, 40 hours per week however will consider flexibility
Salary £18.5k minimum
We are looking for a HR and L&D Administrator to join our team in our Head Office in Northampton.
This is an excellent opportunity to work across and support a wider team as well as manage valuable processes. This is a really varied role and part of a new team, driving change and making sure our practices and people are at the heart of what we do.
About the Company
Rodericks Dental Limited is a dental group with over 70 practices across England and Wales. Providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week in high quality, modern dental practices. Our practices are all fully CQC compliant which underpins the high standard we set ourselves and our teams.
You will have a natural eye for detail and your organisational skills will be second to none. Happy to challenge the status quo, make recommendations and confidence in managing processes and communicating across a wider team. Running reports is part of the role but you will go further and want to understand that data and feedback key information across the team.
Manages a number of key administration processes covering HR, L&D and Recruitment, including:
- Facilitating development programmes, this could include sending invitations, managing delegate lists, catering arrangements, course materials overall making the experience for the delegates and the team one to remember.
- Collating online feedback and relevant MI for all programmes shared across the team recommending any follow up actions. How our people develop is really key to our retention.
- Owning the end to end processes for employee changes, probation periods, DBS checks and references.
- Managing practice-based vacancy processes including advertising and tracking real-time information.
You may be someone looking for your opportunity to step into a HR and L&D career or someone well experienced looking for a varied role.
We’ll need you to be able to demonstrate those excellent organisational skills and how you love to communicate information across different people.
- Dental Treatment Scheme.
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers.
- Excellent opportunities for career progression.
If you want to join the company that cares about you and cares about your career, apply today.