Job Title – Dental Helpdesk Coordinator
Location – This position is based at the Head Office, Northampton
Department – Facilities Helpdesk
Period of Contact – Full Time
Accountable To – Facilities Manager
Hours of Work – Monday to Friday 8:30am – 5:30pm
Annual Salary – Circa £20,500 per annum
Rodericks Dental is a growing dental corporate company based in Northampton. The role will specialise in the service provision to our dental practices for reactive works, compliance and facilities related items. As a Dental Helpdesk Coordinator you will be focused on ensuring we maintain a great service to our practices to ensure they have the ability in turn to provide a great service to our patients.
- Dealing with all inbound customer enquiries
- Giving advice and assistance to practices as first line of support
- Communicating with wholesalers, suppliers, contractors and various managers
- Responding to customer requests for work to be carried out and taking ownership updating as required until completed
- Ensuring KPI targets are met both individually and departmentally
- Liaising with 2nd line support on complicated technical issues
- Various contractors to carry out work on properties and dental equipment
- Dealing with scheduling and access for the contractors and suppliers
- Contractors to carry out minor project works as required
- To provide a monthly report outlining helpdesk activity
- With Landlords, agents, contractors and engineers to ensure practices remain open and effective
- With contractors to obtain quotes for work required and then giving authorisation
- With practice managers and engineers to ensure maintenance is carried and is cost effective
- Monitoring compliance visits and ensuring all relevant certification is available for practices
- Monitoring customer training and ensuring all relevant certification is available for practices
- Monitoring compliance status and completing a monthly report
- Maintaining the central database for all property and compliance information
- To collate Denserve engineers worksheets for invoicing purposes
- To book hotels and staff training as required
- Archiving of paperwork as required
- Mentoring, supporting and training other helpdesk staff
- Provide administration support to the Head of Department in collating reports and data
The ideal candidate must have strong customer service skills, be able to handle a fast-paced workload where resolution is priority, work independently as well as in a team, have some experience with a multi-site estate, with attention to detail, excellent communication and IT skills, flexible and organised.
This job description is intended to serve as a guide to the responsibilities of the post of Helpdesk Coordinator. It is expected that responsibilities will need to be reviewed, as the organisation matures and in light of experience, in order to ensure compatibility with other roles and responsibilities and to reflect changing circumstances.
Any proposed changes will be discussed with the post holder.