We are always looking out for talented people to join our business and being a Practice Manager is an essential part of our work family.
You will lead a team of nurses and receptionists that support the clinicians in practice, managing the performance of your clinicians and making sure the practice has the patients best interests at the heart of everything you do.
Our Practice Managers focus on 5 key areas when managing their business:
- Patient Journey & Experience
- Team Journey & Experience
- Clinical & Compliance
We clearly focus and measure success and there’s always opportunities to learn and grow with us.
If you are an experience Practice Manager or considering a career change or step up, then we want to hear from you!
About the Company
The Practice is part of Rodericks Dental, a clinically led group of over 70 dental practices across England and Wales. This is an exciting, challenging and rewarding role with genuine career, training and development opportunities. Rodericks Dental Limited is a dental group with over 70 practices across England and Wales. Providing excellent NHS and private dental care to thousands of patients every week in high quality, modern dental practices. Our practices are all fully CQC compliant which underpins the high standard we set ourselves and our teams.
- Professional indemnity (for GDC registered Dental Nurses)
- Dental Treatment Scheme
- Access to our Staff Rewards Portal, providing you with discounts and deals from over 900 top High Street Retailers
- Excellent opportunities for career progression
- Supporting the Community – you will have the opportunity to volunteer for one of the charities we support
If you want to join the company that cares about you and cares about your career, apply today!